First Review by Drew

Delicious and Healthy Raw Cuisine - Edit

I agree with Drew about Chef Siegren's food and classes. Her raw food dishes are very delicious and nutritious. The flavors burst in my mouth! Her food also helps my digestion and vitality. She is a talented Chef and a beautiful person on the inside and out. Her raw food classes are fun and I got so much out of them. I highly recommend taking a class from her and trying her tasty cuisine!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 05, 2011

Pros: excellent customer service, delicious and healthy cuisine, fun recipe classes

RAW tastes AWESOME - Edit

I was a total skeptic, but Chef Siegren CAN make raw food delicious. I have a health issue Im working on and found that raw foods can actually heal you from many illnesses. Most local restaurants here are just not that great, and I really wanted to learn for myself how to make meals at home. I found Tru Cuisine, and can now make versions of my favorite meals from my "old" way of eating, EVEN TACOS!!! They also deliver raw food, which I bet is just as wonderful as the food she teaches you to create in her classes. I have been feeling much better since adding these raw foods into my life and highly recommend checking out the inexpensive classes that are always scheduled on the Trucuisine.com website. (:

Pros: Healthy cuisine, great value, Knowledgeable

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has TRU Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1788 times since Apr 2011.