Tropical Smoothie Cafe

904-468-7099

463909 SR200 Ste 6, Yulee, Florida, USA, 32097

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with faux chicken; cheese & ranch can be omitted. Vegetarian items are marked on the menu with ingredients listed.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by 33Sherwood

Love Tropical Smoothie Cafe - Edit

Tropical Smoothie Cafe carries Beyond Meat, which can be substituted for chicken in any of their food items. They list all of the ingredients on their menu so it's easy to decide what to get and alter certain items to make them vegan friendly. The smoothies are great and most of them are vegan by default and they really give you a lot of food for the price.

Definitely a great place to stop for lunch!

Not very good - Edit

They had no idea what vegan is. I had to explain and it was very difficult to order anything even though they had the ingredients. I had to go with a modified version of one they had on the menu. I would have preferred just combining the ingredients that I wanted. I told them I would pay whatever it was. They weren't interested in doing this. I ended up throwing the smoothie away. I don't know if they had just opened but it seemed like that may be the case. I might give them another try in the future. If you do go be sure to watch what they put in your smoothie. They thought yogurt was vegan.

Pros: Location

Cons: Have no idea what vegan is, Not willing to custom make a smoothie

Return to Yulee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tropical Smoothie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.