Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Contact 501-851-9555

12007 Maumelle Blvd, North Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, 72113

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with faux chicken; cheese & ranch can be omitted.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by PurpleSocialist

not the smoothie I hoped for... - Edit

Their smoothies are water-based with a bunch of ice. We got the green smoothie with kale, spinach, pineapple and banana without sugar or mango. They came in giant styrofoam cups. They tasted okay but we're very watered down. I wouldn't recommend their smoothies for vegans or health-conscious people.

Easy to veganize here - Edit

This is not the only Tropical Smoothie in the central Arkansas area. A simple search on Google Maps or the Tropical Smoothie website will reveal that.

Central Arkansas is not a vegan paradise by any stretch of the imagination. It's challenging to find good vegetarian options, let alone vegan options.

Tropical Smoothie has wraps and salads that can be veganized, and many of their smoothies are already vegan.
Tropical Smoothie offers Beyond Meat, a vegan replication of chicken flesh. To me, Beyond Meat didn't taste like much or add much to my wrap, but I wanted to try it. If you're vegan, Tropical Smoothie can be a good place to come for a quick lunch or maybe even dinner.

Return to North Little Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tropical Smoothie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.