Tropical Smoothie Cafe

623-414-4064

13375 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 110, Goodyear, Arizona, USA, 85395

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with faux chicken; cheese & ranch can be omitted.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by amberk13

I would give this restaurant five stars — also, they don’t smell - Edit

I’ve been frequenting this place for 2 plus years. The only reason I really come here is for smoothies. They also have a veggie hummus wrap/burrito that is amazing. I’m really not sure why anyone would give it less than 5 stars. They have so many options, as well as a mobile app that you can order on so you can just pick up your food. This location is right by my work and also by the hospital. It caters toward the nurses and doctors that work late night shifts helping other people. They’re open 24/7 and usually aren’t too busy. It’s low staff, but the solution to that is to just order on their mobile app before you come in. I’ve never had a problem with them

Pros: Mobile Ordering App and open 24/7, Plentiful smoothies and combinations, Vegetarian Options

Cons: They do sell meat

Smell was overwhelming - Edit

Was excited to find something vegan in the area but walked in and right out afterwards. Smelled like vomit - no lie. I wasn't going to consider eating somewhere and having to endure the smell. Explains why no one was in there eating.

Pros: lots of veggie options

Cons: SMELLED HORRIFIC

Return to Goodyear Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tropical Smoothie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.