Tropical Smoothie Cafe

334-792-7928

1640 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, Alabama, USA, 36301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with faux chicken; cheese & ranch can be omitted.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Allmond

pretty good - Edit

Unfortunately when we went they were out of the chicken substitute. But they did have a vegan hummus wrap which was actually pretty good and very filling.
I could only eat half.
Wraps came with chips.

The staff was really friendly.

Smoothies were great. I got "health nut" which I loved but my b/f (who isn't vegan) thought mine was "too earthy" but I loved it!

My bf got the acai berry and he loved it. I tried it and it was really good! Very sweet, Kind of a of a dessert type smoothie but very delicious!!!!

All in all vegans will appreciate this place.

Vegetarian

Contributions +11

Wow!! A Hidden Treasure - Edit

This might be our new favorite vegan friendly Cafe.
We found this place via happycow.net. We are vegan and when on vacation, it is rare to be able to find places that cater to vegetarians and vegans.

Great little place to go grab something quick and filing for breakfast, lunch or dinner and is easy to get to using the gps.

The food was amazingly delicious and they have something for everyone.

You order at a counter from a large menu behind the counter.
Their menu is kinda tricky for new comers, but do not be afraid to ask for help - they are very polite, friendly and helpful in explaining the menu.

The staff members are very nice and soft-spoken; they are happy to answer any questions you have about the food.
We grilled Jessie, the manager, and she so graciously answered ALL of our questions. She was sooooo friendly and had a lot of patience with us and she made our experience a great one.

We ordered the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wrap (using a "Beyond Meat" product, Kale Apple Slaw, Caribbean Chicken Slider and a Fish Taco. For under $15, we got a wonderful, vegan meal.

There are also other menu items - it’s a big menu with something for everyone.

After you order, you sit in a very nice, sunny and clean dining area and they bring your food to you.

We are only in Dothan, Alabama for 3 more days, (attending a conference) and we cannot wait to go back tomorrow. We Plan to order 2 smoothies, before our 10:00am meeting, and something to snack on.

Before we left the Cafe - we called several members from our group (who are vegetarians) and told them about the Cafe and they will be visiting this afternoon.

The prices were reasonable. There is a parking lot in the front, and they have free wi-fi.

We plan on stopping by again on our way home from Florida.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value , Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly, Friendly Staff and Manager (Jessie)

Return to Dothan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tropical Smoothie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.