Trolley Stop Market

• Veg-friendly
Contact 901-526-1361

704 Madison Ave (at S Manassas St ), Memphis, Tennessee, USA, 38103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Monday night is vegan night. Offers vegan pizza and much more. Attends Farmers' Market. Family friendly. Located directly across the street at the Orleans trolley stop.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by debyjolley

WOW SO GOOD - Edit

Pros: cool vibe, best staff, very helpful with what is vegan

Cons: I couldn't make up my mind!

As soon as I walked in I knew I'd love this place. Has a vegan/veg section on both the regular and the pizza menu. I tried the spinach toasted sandwich and made my own pizza. No exaggeration, it was actually the best pizza I've ever eaten. The vegan cheese they use is super melty and delicious. They have awesome local beer on tap too. So happy I went to this place! I'd recommend it to everyone!

Very Vegan friendly - Edit

I love this place because I can go there with my non-veg and vegan friends and family and everyone loves this place. There are more than a few tempting choices for vegans. I ate the Garden Wrap and my dining companion enjoyed the Three Bean Salad. Both were terrific.

Pros: good value, attractive, farm fresh

Yummy stuff at Trolley Stop! - Edit

Love the food at Trolley Stop! The super-fresh ingredients come straight from the owners' farm (Whitton Farms). Love the pizza - they have a Vegan-to-the-Max pizza that is amazing, and their Homemade-Garden-Burger is yummy! Other veggie and vegan options, too - but these are our faves.

Pros: fresh produce, great food, friendly owners and staff

Cons: there's only one of them

Return to Memphis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trolley Stop Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1619 times since May 2012.