First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Nice Neighbourhood for a Vegan Meal - Edit

This restaurant is in a little courtyard just off a pedestrian street. We really thought it was a beautiful area around here; well worth checking out if you're looking for something other than the centre of town.

We found there to be a lot of choices. Vegan options are marked, I think. They will help you if you ask, anyway. English translations are on the menu board. We got a kind of buckwheat (which seems to be very popular in Eastern Europe), a Japanese noodle/veg dish, Pilaf with Mushrooms and the Pickle Soup. It all tasted good; not overly high-quality but definitely worth trying out.

Pros: Neighbourhood, Choices

friendly staff! - Edit

the restaurant is located in vasilevskij island, almost in front of Vasileostrovskaya metro station. The exact adress is 6-ya-liniya 27, within a courtyard with shops. There a lot of vegan dishes. the staff speak english.

Pros: cheap, excellent food, friendly staff

go vegan, Russia - Edit

I love the whole chain of restaurants of Tritskiy Most. But most of all this one on Vasiljewski island. Very friendly service, very exotic vegetarian food (and juices) and cheap prices. I spent a lot of time in this cafe as I have been studying in Petersburg. My recommandation. You won't regrett.
Anna

Pros: friendly, cheap, big menu

nice location - Edit

Since our hotel was on Vasilyevsky Island, this location was a short walk for us (please note that the street is 6-ya Liniya, not B-ya). It's located on a very nice pedestrian street with lots of shopping and cafes. The restaurant itself is down an alleyway, so look for their sign at the entrance. We walked by it the first time not even seeing it. Their space is nice and open with plenty of seating. The young lady behind the counter spoke wonderful English, so we were in luck with finding vegan stuff on the menu. Since it was dinner time, some items were already sold out, but she had one more of the eggplant dish and some lentil soup. We also got an apple celery salad from their deli case. All of it was tasty, so we can see why it was selling out. For dessert, we got two strudels, an apple and a poppyseed. Yum! We also got a takeaway box of other desserts, including one stuffed with marzipan (our favorite!). Overall, we were very pleased with our meal and the service. Check it out!

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff, nice location

Cons: a little hard to find

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Troitskiy Most - Liniya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1392 times since Jun 2008.