First Review by IoannaBaiai

I'll definitely go again - Edit

We went there yesterday around pm 4 for lunch. Manolis, the guy who owns the place(I think), came smiling, welcomed us and informed us that the cafe was vegan ( of course we knew, that's why we went there)! He recommended the burger and the soutzoukakia smirneika ( lentil "meatballs" with marinara sauce with rice). So we ordered these two and a small plate of appetizers and a salad! When he heard the order he told us that the portions are big and that these are too many and recommend to cancel the salad!!!! We agreed! 10 minutes later the food start coming and it was DELICIOUS!! Everything was fresh and really yummy! After the meal we were completely full ( so he was right about the salad!) !!
I'll go there again and taste everything they serve! ;)
Oh! We also got two teas and at the end of our meal he offered raki and halva!
P.S. We paid 20 smt € for the whole meal!

Pros: friendly staff , delicious food, nice environment

Cons: nothing

Great place! - Edit

A very nice place in Ilioupolis, Athens, which serves 100% vegan food and coffee! Staff is more than friendly, prices are really good, reservation is not needed. We also asked for more fresh salad options and they added a couple a few weeks later :) . Highly recommended!

Pros: 100% vegan, very good prices, cosy place, also tables outside

Great place run by great people! - Edit

Trivoli is the first vegan cafe/bar that has opened in Athens.
I went when it first opened and I tried their burger which was delicious (and the fried potatoes on the side as well).

They also followed my advice to use cruelty free cleaning products and soap, which I highly appreciate.

The owners are kind people always with a smile on their face.

Totally a must if you are around the area.

Super cool et 100% vegan - Edit

Tout est 100% vegan dans ce restaurant. Le seul pour le moment à Athènes!
Les plats sont excellents et notamment le burger vegan. N'hésitez pas à prendre une assiette avec plusieurs assortiments : les pommes de terre à l'aneth comme les beignets de champignons sont à tomber !
L'atmosphère est très sympa et les prix vraiment raisonnables.
Nous avons discuté avec le propriétaire qui est vraiment très sympa. Nous souhaitons à son restaurant, ouvert il y a seulement 6 mois, plein de succès.
Nous y reviendrons lors de notre prochain séjour à Athènes c'est sûr !

Pros: great food, great staff, price

It was great! - Edit

My girlfriend and i went to Trivoli, when we visited Athens in late June. We had Pasta and the Burger plus fries and both were very good. But even greater was the owner himself. We invited us to have 2 shots of raki with him and was so kind so drive us back to the Metro. You should definitely go there. You will love it ;)

Pros: good food , great staff

Cons: the way from the metro is a bit long, but still ok

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trivoli Vegan Kafeneio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2078 times.