CLOSED: Trio Coffee Shop

• Vegan

14056 US Rt 11 (at /Inside Green Thyme), Adams Center, New York, USA, 13606

A vegan coffee shop and bakery. Sources locally. Uses fair trade ingredients. Serves soup, wraps and salads, along with a variety of baked goods. Uses locally roasted coffee and makes own chocolate sauce and flavor syrups. JAN 2016 REPORTED SHUT, FB INACTIVE.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Bakery

First Review by Judy1946

Awesome!!! - Edit

Not a huge coffee drinker but I got a cup here with the homemade vanilla bean flavor shot and it was delicious. I had the whoopie pie, muffins, and a quesadilla, all of which was great. Service was friendly and I'll be back when I'm in the area again!

Oh, and horchata...that was supurb!

Pros: Vegan whoopie pie!!!, freshly baked, service

Amazing Food and Selection - Edit

I came here with my husband in the way to Syracuse. There are no veg restaurants in Watertown besides the Mustard Seed Cafe(which I also love) but they have mostly soup or cookies. I''m really glad we gave this place a try. It's inside the Thyme Health Food store, a little outside Watertown but they had so many choices. We had the lentil Chili and I got an amazing coffee a vegan white chocolate mocha which I insist is better than Starbucks. We also had the best vegan pizza I think I've ever had. The price was also unbelievable. They should charge more for great homemade food. The owner is very friendly. If you get a chance, go here. Also they are open more than just Saturdays, she makes food during the week also.
Yay!

Pros: Delicous , Affordable , Amazing vegan food

Cons: A little far from town, Organization, Don't deliver! Lol

Excellent!! - Edit

Everything I have purchased from Trio has been very delicous. The produce they use for their soups and wraps is fresh and when posible local and organic. The baked goods are also fresh, organic ingrediants. The coffee drinks are made with localy roasted beans.

Pros: exellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff

Cons: only open Saturdays

Return to Adams Center Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Trio Coffee Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 737 times since Sep 2012.