CLOSED: Trinacria

360 352 8892

113 Capitol Way N (at 4th Ave), Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sicilian food with vegetarian choices. Need reservations for dinner. Cash or check. Limited hours. Reported closed, Mar 2017.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by ShannonMcDaniel

Disappointing experience... - Edit

We got right into the restaurant. The prices were very reasonable. However we found out that the owner/ chef no longer makes his own pasta. A bit disappointing, however he still makes the bread ties and sauces. Their menu is mainly vegetarian so a lot of the dishes were easy to convert to vegan, which was great to have so many choices. I ordered the Norma without the cheese. I chose this one for the eggplant which sounded like a nice addition. Sadly, the eggplant was sooo overlooked it was mush and the sauce was mediocre at best. My boyfriend got the ravioli which he said tasted pretty basic, like one you could pick up at the grocery. All of the dishes are supposed to be served with a salad after completion, however we never received them, all in all, pretty disappointing experience and we won't be back. I would not recommend this restaurant when dining in Olympia.

Pros: Price of dishes, Friendly staff

Cons: No longer makes his own pasta, Sauces are mediocre, Eggplant over cooks so much it was mush

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Trinacria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.