Tribe Organic

Ground floor, building 3, China View Plaza, Worker's Stadium E Rd, Beijing, China, 100027

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic restaurant at 北京市朝阳区工体东路中国红街大厦3号楼1层入口处南侧 since 2014. Offers western and international cuisines with salads, wraps, sandwiches, noodles, grain bowls, soup, plus beverages including juices and smoothies. Has vegan dessert. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by veganbananatree

Organic restaurant, very tasty - Edit

The adress is correct, but not the location on the map. With the address it was easy to find. I enjoyed the food in this restaurant. Given the organic ingredients the price was a bit cheaper than in comparabel restaurants in Europe. Soup of the day 30yuan, noodle soups from 58yuan and grain bowls from 68yuan. They also have salads and wraps that looked very tasty. I especially recommend the raw chocolate "cheese cake"(vegan), that tasted heavenly.
Only one waitress understood English well enough to take an order.

Pros: Organic ingredients, fair prices

Cons: lack of English speaking staff

Fresh & Tasty! - Edit

Having just moved to Beijing from Canada we were looking for a vegan option within walking distance of our apartment and Tribe Organics came up. The restaurant is easy enough to find (east side of Works Stadium). It is not the location marked on the Happy Cow map. It is a smallish place but it has a nice atmosphere with a lower level and slightly larger upper level. The menu is in english and vegan options are clearly marked. I saw some vegan options that also listed honey in their description so vegan might be a loose term here. My kids and I ordered the vegetable skewers and the buckwheat noodle bowels. Everything was super fresh and tasty. Some of the restaurants in town are good but oily. This food was not oily at all which was great. My husband had the roasted pumpkin sandwich and the kale and quinoa salad which he liked a lot. My son needed to use the bathroom - which meant leaving the restaurant, walking next door and going to the 6th floor. Not ideal. We shared a piece of vegan carrot cake (more like a donut) for dessert which was coconut-ty and tasty. It isn't exactly cheap here (50rmb for an entree, 35for an appetizer) but I think considering the quality of the food its worth it. Service was good with staff who spoke english.

Pros: FRESH FOOD, CLEARLY MARKED VEGAN OPTIONS, ENGLISH MENU

Cons: NO BATHROOM

Good food, nice place - Edit

The food at tribe is REALLY good ! They have some good vegan options that are all clearly marked on the menu. The dishes weren't too oily or salty. The vegan carrot cake was pretty good. I would go back for sure. This place was empty when I went but it's probably gonna be packed in a couple of months. The space is beautiful and the people are nice, most of them speak fluent English.
I went there with my non-vegan family and they also enjoyed some of the vegan and vegetarian options. The salads are really well balanced and tasty and the pad-tai is awesome !
Updated from previous review on Friday October 03, 2014

Pros: good food, nice place, nice people

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tribe Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.