Trejo's Tacos

323-938-8226

1048 S La Brea, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90019

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food joint with tacos, burritos, and quesadillas. Marked vegan items includes a few kinds of tacos, a burrito, and a few sides. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Misanthropia

Danny Nailed It - Edit

This mostly outdoor Mexican restaurant has nailed the vegan options. I have eaten here a few times, and every dish I have eaten is very tasty, not greasy, fresh and delicious.

Danny and his chefs have thought of little details, like date-sweetened vegan horchata, and the food presentation is excellent.

Their jacfruit tacos are my favorite tacos in Los Angeles. The flavors amd textures are superb. I also enjoy the seared careot amd vegan chorizo tacos.

I wish they would offer more vegan items, but for now, I am very pleased!

Valet parking available, as parking is a challenge here.

Pros: great food

better than expected - Edit

Being a Mexican myself, I was skeptical about trying Californian made tacos, but let me tell you this. They were amazing. I had the Tofu Pepper and the Jackfruit one and they were both absolutely delicious. And the horchata they had, it was just a plus ??

Pros: there're big tacos, I was full with just two , very well served

Cons: I would say the only con it's that they aren&#

Delicioso! - Edit

I am very happy that I decided to have my first taco ever at Trejo's Tacos! They offer four different vegan tacos, which were all very tasty, my personal favorite is the jackfruit taco. The staff is very friendly and well informed.
I also heared that there is a chance to meet Danny Trejo himself there ;)

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trejo's Tacos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.