First Review by Jennilyn329

great bakery! - Edit

Vegan baked goods are amazing. The staff is very friendly and this is one of the best and cutest bakeries ever!

Innovative Baked Creations - Edit

I've been here a couple of times now; wanted to try several things. The cupcakes are moist and yummy (LOVE the icing!). I love her flavorful creations (salted caramel, raspberry lemon, etc) I tried an Apple Pie cupcake the day before she debuted them and it was AMAZING! Seriously, it was ridiculously good. And I love that you can get a vegan cupcake for @ $2, instead of $4-5, like some places.

Friendly workers (may have been the owner?), good hours. Nice sized parking lot. Small inside, with limited seating.

Pros: awesome baked goods, plenty of parking, nice, friendly employee/owner

The most AWESOME Bakery Ever! - Edit

This bakery has the most incredible tasting cupcakes and brownies I've ever had. The quality of the ingredients is top notch. No skimping on anything here. Flavor combinations are amazing. Cake is moist and delicious. The brownies are rich and chocolatey, with a moist center and crunchy top layer. Even the day old cupcakes are just amazing, cake is a bit less fluffy and moist but still delicious.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

I will be returning to this bakery often. You will not be disappointed in a trip to The Treehouse Bakery.

Pros: Flavor, Quality, Price

Great cupcakes - Edit

Treehouse Bakery is a very nice little bakery with great cupcakes, poptarts, cookies... All vegan and very tasty. Also the prices are the best I have found in town. They are becoming one of my favorite bakeries.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Good parking

Worth the drive - Edit

Drove down from Las Vegas for a family function. I basically bought out everything that was on display since we have no vegan bakery stores in LV :) 6 different flavored cupcakes (choc/raspberry was out of this world), 2 different "day-olds", blueberry/cranberry scones. No pies :( Didn't try the poptarts since I'm allergic to strawberry. ALL WERE FANTASTIC! Moist and flavorful. I brought some into work today. Not one person could tell they were vegan. They even asked me if I was no longer vegan!

TIP: If you search on GoogleMaps, it shows the location as a grey house. The bakery is NOT the grey house, it is in the storefront to the left of the grey house. It's to the left of the liquor store.

Pros: great flavors & variety, inexpensive, friendly owners

Delicious, great prices and service - Edit

Everything is vegan here and they always have a few gluten free options. Prices are less than the other bakeries, but the quality of the desserts are top notch. This is my go to place for cupcakes. The service is great too. You can tell that they really care about what they do.

Pros: Good value, Delicious, Friendly service

Awesome Cupcakes! - Edit

We needed to order 2 dozen vegan cupcakes for my son's first birthday party. I called several cake shops asking for vegan options, and I was turned away by all of them. Luckily, I came across Treehouse Bakery! Not only are all of their products vegan, they created beautiful cupcakes for us that matched my son's invitations. The cupcakes were delicious and the whole process was just a great experience. We'll be using them for all of our parties in the future.

Pros: Delicious, Beautiful, Vegan!

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Treehouse Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2433 times since Aug 2012.