Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center Cafe

• Vegan
Contact 866-394-2520

686 Harshaw Rd, Patagonia, Arizona, USA, 85624

Cafe providing all-you-want buffet style vegan raw food at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Registered guests receive all meals with stay at the Centre. Expansive views of the high desert and Red Mountain. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Buffet, Kosher

First Review by DanimalPanda

Blessed Food! - Edit

Whenever visiting Tucson, I always fly to my favorite flowers, those vegetarian restaurants providing super delicious blessings of life energy. I'd never been to Tree of Life, but I had heard great things about it from many locals, and from reading about this beautiful place.

AHhhhh these beautiful rolling hills surrounding Patagonia. The landscape is really lovely and you can just feel its power and blessings with eyes closed. The land seems to caress and care for all its inhabitants

To visit this place, call ahead and confirm your plans to visit.

Traveling here is a GREAT event to enjoy alone or with friends!

The food is normally vegan, live, raw. I don't know much because I've only eaten here once, but you should check every time.

You will taste a lot of local flavors, all or most the food is sourced right THERE! I got to experience things I only dreamed of, like juniper berries!

Looking forward to making this a regular visit, and receiving many more blessings, each completely unique, unforgettable and divine!

Return to Patagonia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1611 times since Aug 2007.