Tree of Life

866-394-2520

686 Harshaw Rd, Patagonia, Arizona, USA, 85624

Health center with cafe providing all-you-want buffet style vegan raw food at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Brunch Sat & Sun. Registered guests receive all meals with stay. Expansive views of the high desert and Red Mountain. During scheduled programs, the cafe is closed to the public. Please call ahead to make sure there is no scheduled program occurring at the time of your visit. For questions about detox programs, retreats and other programs please see website or contact the center directly. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Mon-Fri 12:00pm-1:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-12:00pm. Dinner time changes seasonally.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Buffet, Kosher

First Review by DanimalPanda

Blessed Food! - Edit

Whenever visiting Tucson, I always fly to my favorite flowers, those vegetarian restaurants providing super delicious blessings of life energy. I'd never been to Tree of Life, but I had heard great things about it from many locals, and from reading about this beautiful place.

AHhhhh these beautiful rolling hills surrounding Patagonia. The landscape is really lovely and you can just feel its power and blessings with eyes closed. The land seems to caress and care for all its inhabitants

To visit this place, call ahead and confirm your plans to visit.

Traveling here is a GREAT event to enjoy alone or with friends!

The food is normally vegan, live, raw. I don't know much because I've only eaten here once, but you should check every time.

You will taste a lot of local flavors, all or most the food is sourced right THERE! I got to experience things I only dreamed of, like juniper berries!

Looking forward to making this a regular visit, and receiving many more blessings, each completely unique, unforgettable and divine!

Return to Patagonia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tree of Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1907 times.