Traveler's Cafe

n/a

1814 Plaza St, Las Vegas, New Mexico, USA, 87701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe combined with a textile studio. Offers cakes, bagels, salads, sandwiches and oatmeal, coffee & tea. Has soy and almond milk. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by madznemo

surprising cafe off the beaten path - Edit

Not a vegan or vegetarian reataurant.. but they are very accommodating. When I asked if they had any vegan options they knew exactly what to do for me! The cook even came down and asked me what I wanted then made a custom vegan breakfast sandwich just for my fiance and I! They have coffee and specialty coffee drinks with almond and soy milk options. Cute little lounge/library in the back.

Pros: super reasonably priced !

good find for Las Vegas - Edit

I was happy to discover this place. There is virtually no veg food in Las Vegas, so this was a pleasant surprise. The café is super cute, and the staff is friendly. You have to request vegan items since they are not listed on the menu. But it is possible. I had a vegan bagel sandwich & cappuccino. Good vibes and decent vegan options!

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Traveler's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.