Trail Rider Pizza

505-281-6068

544 New Mexico 333, Tijeras, New Mexico, USA, 87059

Serves meat, vegan options available. The house made sauce and dough are suitable for vegans. Offers vegan cheese for pizza, salad, or sandwich. Kitchen will make vegan customization where possible. Location is off exit 175 on I40. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lizziejizzie

Best vegan pizza in the Albuquerque area. - Edit

I've tried the vegan cheese bread, pizza, calzone and stromboli. All of the vegan options taste great.

Vegan & Gluten-free Friendly! - Edit

While staying in Tejeras we were happy to find this jewel.

We are vegan and our friends are gluten-free. So sometimes it can be challenging to find a restaurant where everyone can have a delicious meal. This was that place. Everyone loved their food!

If you don't like Daiya (and many people don't) they use Violife cheese. We really enjoyed it. Plus they have house-made tofu ricotta. We added that to our pizza as well, because, well, why not!

The leftovers heated up beautifully and we got to experience our pizza and green chile cheese bread all over again.

The only reason we are giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that the system won't allow a 5-star rating to a restaurant that serves meat.

Pros: Delicious food, Awesome for mixed company (veg, omnivore, GF), Family run

Cons: It's in Tejeras and we're not, Limited seating - get it to go!

Amazing Vegan Pizza! - Edit

This place is awesome! They have a vegan menu. I got the vegan pizza with half vegan ricotta, and the owner provided some vegan parmesan to sprinkle over top. I also got an order of the breadsticks which came with a dip. Both were fantastic and were just as good when heated up later.

There are a few places in the ABQ area that have vegan pizza, and this place is the best by far. Friendly staff, food is made with love, and really the best options when it comes to a vegan pizza menu.

The owner and her family (including her kid) are vegan and very friendly!

Pros: vegan menu, violife cheese, vegan owned

Cons: serves meat, I can't give 5 stars

favorite vegan option to date - Edit

I have too many great things to say about this place. This is a cozy, (vegan) family run business just outside of Albuquerque. They've got amazing vegan menu full of great options. We ended up getting a pizza with vegan cheese, HOUSE MADE tofu ricotta, and veggie toppings, as well as the green chili cheese bread. The portions were great and the price was right, but the food was incredible! Curated with love, kindness, and fresh ingredients. We came in today where they were donating 25% of the proceeds for vegan orders to the animal sanctuary near by. So happy to support a vegan sanctuary, and some sweet, local vegans all in one fellow swoop! I know we will be coming here time and time again. I will be telling every vegan I meet about this place, and I hope if they visit it warms their heart as much as it warmed mine! If anyone at trail rider ever reads this, I wish I would've caught your names, but thank you for being so great and thanks for making such awesome food!

Return to Tijeras Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trail Rider Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.