Trader Joe's - Westfield

• Health Store
Contact 908-301-0910

155 Elm St, Westfield, New Jersey, USA, 07090

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily.

First Review by kindlizard

I LOVE This Store! - Edit

There is not much of an organic selection, but I love this store so much because the workers are SO NICE (unlike Whole Foods in my area).

Plus, I got a whole bag of groceries for $25!!!!

I just wish they had some sort of cruelty free beauty selection and Kombucha. Then I'd be here every day and forget Whole Foods altogether.

Pros: Nice workers, Professional, Great overall vibe

Cons: Need to carry Kombucha, Need to carry cruelty free products, Need more organic produce

Best for a veg*n in the area - Edit

I go here often for groceries, and they have so many vegan options! From baked tofu to clif bars to their soy chorizos, you'll be able to find anything you're looking for here. Very nice grocery store. Wouldn't necessarily call it a health store, though. Just a nice, exceptionally veg*n-friendly grocery store!

Pros: Good value, Delicious, Variety

old stompin ground - Edit

This was one of the only places to get OG produce in the area. It was a typical TJs w the nut and frozen selection that is vegan friendly. Their produce was sometimes rotten inside out, but this was a problem at all the area groceries.

I don't consider TJs a HF store really. They have a lot of meat. But there a few more OG/vegan items there than usual, so I guess I get it. If you are a TJ fan in the area, it is a nice one.

Return to Westfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Westfield closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 543 times since Jun 2010.