Trader Joe's - Warwick

• Health Store
Contact 401-821-5368

1000 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick, Rhode Island, USA, 02886

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily.

First Review by JennLisa923

It's a Trader Joe's... - Edit

It's a Trader Joe's. There are plenty of vegan items - many of the clearly marked with a V. Prices are pretty decent.

Pros: V on many of the vegan items., Good prices., Friendly service.

Cons: Sells meat and dairy., Waaaay to much packaging on the produce.

Good, but could be great. . . - Edit

All in all, a great little place to shop. Very clean, staff is exceptionally nice and helpful. Unfortunately, not very many vegan options at all, more upsetting, almost NO organic options. I definitely couldn't ever get ALL of my grocery needs here. Good location. Their Trader Joe's brand shredded vegan mozzarella is the best I've found, but isn't organic.

My Go-To Grocery Store - Edit

I absolutely love this store. It's small but holds quite the variety! Definitely has the best prices for healthy food options. The snack foods offered here are amazing and well priced. The Trader Joe's brand items have yet to disappoint! I LOVE the Frozen Quinoa With Vegetable Melange. The Chicken-less mandarin orange morsels are delicious as well! (Get both every time I go there). I wish they offered more meat substitutes, though. Friendliest [and most helpful] staff you will ever meet!

Pros: Prices, Quality, Staff

Cons: Not many vegan options, Small store

Return to Warwick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Warwick closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 459 times since Jun 2010.