Trader Joe's

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 360-883-9000

305 SE Chkalov Dr B1, Vancouver, Washington, USA, 98683

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by leaf_eater

What would we do without TJ's! - Edit

Now that TJ's finally has an actual vegan cheese I figured the time was right to actually review them on here. Especially since realizing they currently only have a 1-star rating. We shop here about once per week and love it. Most of their foods are easily labeled as being vegan or gluten free which is such a time saver when shopping with 2 little kids. It's also reassuring to know that none of their private label food items contain GMO so again, less label reading and more peace of mind. The staff here is beyond friendly. I can't recall a single time I've been treated less than enthusiastically even when my kid knocked several hummus containers on the floor and broke them (so embarrassing). No charge, quick cheerful clean up and no drama. They also take things back no questions asked if you don't like something.

We love Trader Joe's and are so glad they're in Vancouver. I hope they continue to increase their vegan selections as they have been in recent years. As a note, the shredded vegan cheese they have available is great, very comparable to Diaya in flavor and meltability and less expensive too.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 28, 2013

Pros: Clearly labeled Vegan products., Coffee samples with soy creamer!, No GMO in store brand products.

Cons: Can't do all grocery shopping here, Limited organic produce selections

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 521 times since Jun 2010.