Trader Joe's

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
707-525-1406

3225 Cleveland Ave, Santa Rosa, California, USA, 95403

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by catbone

This is the most immaculate TJ I've been in! - Edit

I wasn't expecting too much before I walked into this TJ. The storefront entrance looked small and the building rather plain. I didn't bother getting a cart because I only drove over to pick up one bottle of my favorite TJ brand of Blueberry Green Tea. So, my plan was to just "dash in," grab my bottle and jump into the express checkout line and be on my way.
However, as I walked in and passed through the oftentimes special fragrant flower room section that many, but not all TJ have in their entryway... I felt my body straighten up as I stepped in. I thought that was odd, but I trust myself that way... and instinctively knew something different was going on here. This doesn't happen very often where my body tells my brain to "Pay Attention", but when it does, I know to go into "surveillance mode" or I will miss something very important in my experience.
I've been to many TJ throughout California and other states in the USA, and even though all TJs are pretty much the same... they're all different, do you know what I mean? Anyway, it took me a few minutes as I passed through my favorite Produce Section, before the feeling registered in my mind... This TJ is the most "Immaculate" TJ store I've ever been in.
My body was right to respond the way it did because immaculate environments are high on my list of places to spend time in. Not only do I get a good feeling when I'm there, but the feeling lasts a few hours, at least, even after I leave an immaculate environment. My body doesn't slouch a little more in relaxation in an immaculate environment, no quite the contrary... it sits up a little straighter. And, that's exactly what happened as I meandered through the aisles... I felt "lighter than air" here. I felt energized, as I looked around trying to figure out specifically where this feeling was coming from.
All TJs are beautiful and unique to me, so what's different about this one? I don't know. On closer investigation, it seems like the store was a little more "sparkling" (as in "shiny") than usual. Does that mean it was "cleaner" than other stores? Maybe. The store staff also had a different disposition, more of a nuance, really. Was it an extra twinkle in their eyes? Maybe. Perhaps a "Santa Rosa thing" going on? Whatever it is... It just would not register on my conscious mind. But, believe me... it's there. There really seems to be a subtle store quality difference at this TJ in Santa Rosa, CA.
So, don't let the smaller size of the Santa Rosa TJ fool you. In my opinion, once you actually step into this store, you'll probably "feel" this difference too.

Return to Santa Rosa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.