Trader Joe's

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 801-359-2462

634 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84102

Part of mid-size specialty food market chain. Stocks some vegan and vegetarian food as well as natural personal care and household cleaning products. Some vegan foods include tempeh, hummus, organic tofu, frozen vegetable gyoza (dumpling), and others. Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by FullyAmber

Happy Camper - Edit

I was concerned about being able to find organic produce while travelling to SLC, but i need not have worried. I'm so happy to find a Trader Joe's in the area!

Pros: Consistent, Reasonable, Organic Choices

Cons: Downtown, Only One In Town

LOVE this store! - Edit

I absolutely love the food, flowers, produce, etc. at this store. The employees are friendly. Many of their products are specifically marked as "vegetarian" or "vegan." This is my go-to place for coconut oil, bananas, flowers, and their delicious "accidentally vegan" semi-sweet chocolate chips. Every time I go in here, I always end up buying way more than I intended. Be aware that this is not a large grocery store though - so don't expect to go in here and do all your shopping. There are some things that you won't find here, and although they carry a lot of vegetarian/vegan items - there are basics like Earth Balance sticks, nutritional yeast, vegan cream cheese, etc. that you'll have to go to another store to find. Another thing is - once they sell out of an item (such as holiday treats and such) they are out for good! I'm not complaining though - for what Trader Joe's is and has - it is wonderful!

Pros: Delicious food options for vegans, Beautiful flowers, Good produce

Cons: Some items not available

I'm In Heaven - Edit

I've been in Trader Joe's withdrawals since moving from CA to UT 14 years ago. But, praise to all that is good and holy, Trader Joe's has finally arrived in the land of Zion.

Many vegan and vegetarian options from snacks, sauces, frozen items and fresh produce.

Early morning is the least crowded time to shop.

Pros: Specialty Grocery, High Quality, Great Staff

Cons: Crowded Most of the Time

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 521 times since Jan 2013.