Trader Joe's

• Health-food-store Health Store
615-297-6560

3909 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37215

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by Teo

TJ's - Edit

It's Trader Joe's, what more does one have to say? Honestly though, it's a mid-size TJ (not as large as they have in Cali, but not cramped like some locations), with a good selection of things and enough isle space to squeeze through the crowds... usually. Things can get hectic on weekends, especially after church on Sunday. Consider coming on weekdays or early mornings when they open if you want to avoid the crowds.

Trader Joes!!! - Edit

Whenever we go up to Nashville, I love stocking up at Trader Joes. I LOVE that Nashville has a Trader Joes! I love how friendly and helpful the staff are.

Pros: Nice shopping atmosphere , Reasonably priced , Lovely staff

What I need - Edit

My favorite Trader Joe's (first one) is in SoCal, but Nashville was a great surprise because it has basically everything as the SoCal store(s) - including a great, friendly staff.

Pros: Lower Prices, Good Quality, Some organic

Cons: Little Vegan food

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.