Trader Joe's - Nashua

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 603-888-5460

262 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by Woody

It's Trader Joe's - Edit

What can I say, it's Trader Joe's. TJ has been my favorite store for years anywhere I live. While they do have a lot of meat products, they are definitely veg friendly and I try to shop there as often as possible. There are not a lot of choices in Nashua, and this is my go to place. The kale chips and vegan Strawberry Ice Cream are to die for.

And the staff here are extremely friendly. I always have the best conversation while checking out.

Pros: Cheap, Lots of Unique Choices, Friendly Staff

Closest Health Food Grocery - Edit

Trader Joe's Nashua (used to be Tyngsboro but recently moved) is a great shop to find hard to find foods. I've always had a pleasant experience there and tend to shop once every few months. While not strictly vegetarian they do have a larger selection of vegetarian and vegan food than the local Market Basket.

Pros: Variety, Good Flyer Deals, Selection

Cons: Plaza can be difficult to access, Can be pricey

Great store! - Edit

Great grocery store for organic and natural foods. Just the right size. I shop here every week for most everything we need. The staff is excellent and they have many meatless alternatives. I only wish they had more organic spices.

Pros: Organic, price, staff

Cons: traffic at new location

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Nashua closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 828 times since Jun 2010.