Trader Joe's - Midtown

• Health-food-store Health Store
704-334-0737

1133 Metropolitan Ave Ste 100, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, 28204

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by dasce83

My Grocery Place - Edit

I came here every week, is my place for but my week food, they have a very nice selection of fruits and vegetables a fair price. They also have Vegan items and they always add more. Is my way to go place for my everyday grocery!

It's a Trader Joe's - Edit

Does not deserve a poor rating unless you're rating the parking situation...which can be awful.
Tons of great vegan options for your usual grocery list: Vegan Indian frozen meal, soy chorizo,tofu, sriracha/edamame/other hummus, reasonably priced fruits and veggies, best price on tofurkey sausage.

It's Trader Joe's.

Pros: Soy chorizo, Ton of vegan options

Cons: Parking can be awful

Forget it - Edit

I only went in there because there is no Whole Foods Market nearby. And i knew why i had a bad feeling right away; they have nearly nothing what Whole Foods offers; no reasonable smoothies or organic stuff. Also no green or organic bars. And so on....
This will be my last option, if there's no other store around, forever.

LOVE!!! - Edit

Great selection for vegetarians of any kind!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: HEALTHY CUISINE, EXCELLENT FOOD

Return to Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Midtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.