Trader Joe's - Decatur Blvd

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 702-367-0227

2101 S Decatur Blvd Ste 25, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by stef42678

I want to live here, really. - Edit

I am never disappointed with this store. They are constantly coming out with new products, interesting finds, and vegan food. The joes there are friendly and eager to assist you. On top of all this, the food is reasonably priced!

Pros: atmosphere, prices, selection

Cons: usually crowded

an ok trip - Edit

I went to trader joes on a wed. It was crowded wall to wall people. Small store, grumpy workers. They have wonderful fresh looking produce. But i set out with a list. Didn't even get half on my list i needed. Prices were fare. But only as a have to would i go back again. I ask for help to find a couple items once i was ignored second time got a grumpy responce. I like to relaxe while i shop not be pushed an bumped into. An happy employes would have gone along ways to help.

Pros: good prices, fresh produce, some vegan

Cons: grumpy workers, to small store an crowded, not enough choices

Great for Veggies - Edit

I am vegan, so I love Trader Joe's because it has a great selection of vegetarian products and fresh produce. I like this location because the employees are always helpful and checkout is fast and easy. There is a great selection of fresh produce and organic products. Great shopping for vegans.

Pros: Fresh Produce

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's - Decatur Blvd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1498 times since Jun 2010.