Trader Joe's

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
415-945-7955

2052 Redwood Hwy, Greenbrae, California, USA, 94904

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm. Open daily.

1 Review

First Review by catbone

Small, But Still Trader Joe's - Edit

Trader Joe's is still my favorite Go To grocery store no matter what town I end up in on my travels. It's always worth it no matter if it's the tiniest store in the TJ family or the largest... it's a sight for sore eyes that instantly remedies any homesickness that might creep into my heart. Tonight was no different... or on 2nd thought maybe it was...
We ran into the store with a mere 10 minutes til closing time, but it was "no matter" because I knew exactly what I needed. And since all TJ stores are laid out in basically the same shopping logic, if you are a "regular" customer it's a cinch to find all you need... especially if it's only 5 items in 10 minutes or less!
A little out of breath but happy that "I beat the TJ clock by 5 minutes," I still felt a little guilty that we had to dash in and out so late as they were closing. But, as typical of the laid-back, friendly cheerfulness you are always greeted with by the staff there, our cashier made us have a good chuckle with him before we left the store.
It's hard to accurately "Size Up" a store in a mere 5 minutes, but I trust my practiced TJ instincts when I tell you from the heart that even if this store is a small one, it still has all the salient qualities of even the larger TJ Stores. So, if you're in the mood to do a little TJ shopping, come right into the Corte Madera location and you're sure to find the same good stuff in their merchandise as well as in the staff!

Return to Greenbrae Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.