Trader Joe's

• Health-food-store Health Store
  • ( 3 reviews )

1758 S 320th St, Federal Way, Washington, USA, 98003

A mid-size grocery store chain that stocks many vegan-friendly foods as well some natural household and personal cleaning products. Find items like tofu, soy dogs, vegan patties, chips, candies, fresh fruits and vegetables, soymilk, almond milk, pasta and tomato sauce varieties, nuts, juices and natural sodas. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by jocelynloraan

makcurtis

Points +665

16 Feb 2021

Jackfruit + vegan marshmallows

TJ’s is great for finding some items that I literally can’t find anywhere else. I go here for canned jackfruit ($1.99/can!) and vegan marshmallows, and you’re always able to find plenty of vegan snacks! Try the frozen mochi!
They have a few wines that are explicitly labeled vegan.

Pros: Carries hard-to-find items , Low prices

moonlunaus

Points +48

18 Jun 2019

Vegan Chardonnay

I went to the Federal Way Trader Joe's and talked with Brian (the Wine Guy). Because nothing was labeled vegan he was awesome and looked up on the computer to see what chardonnays were vegan.. please refer to photo

Pros: Vegan Chardonnay

Cons: Deli wraps are labeled vegetarian but are vegan

jocelynloraan

Points +35

01 Dec 2018

Good first impression...

I visited this location a few weeks ago. It was my first time ever to a Trader Joe’s and it was on a weekend afternoon/evening. It was packed and I couldn’t really find much of what I was looking for quickly but I don’t blame the store for that - just a first visit at the wrong time. Although the lines were long at the registers the wait wasn’t. They got us rang up very quickly and were very helpful.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Clean, Great staff

Return to Federal Way Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.