Tracy Juice Culture - Fortune Centre

Contact 6224-0701

190 Middle Rd, #01-34, Fortune Centre, Central Singapore, Singapore, 188979

Healthy juices and smoothies bar with several locations in Singapore. Uses fresh fruits and vegetable. A few food items available. Dairy free though honey is used. Owners are dedicated to teaching holistic lifestyle practices. Mon-Sun 9:00am-7:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian

First Review by Peace ...

Good smoothie - Edit

Kind of pricey but still highly recommend the avocado kiwi oat smoothie (6$). Although this particular one isn't suitable for vegans as it has honey in it.
The ingredient lists are on the window, as well as the health benefits of each smoothie !

Cons: Expensive

Great juicing - Edit

I only had a takeaway juice so can't justify a higher score, but I was impressed and if I hadn't eaten so much food today may have tried something.
Limited food options, but a strong emphasis on well being.
All juice had the benefits of each ingredient, and my juice was tasty.

Pros: location, Staff, Healthy

Simple Beauty of Vegan Food that added diversities - Edit

Vegetarianism or Veganism has added colour or diversities to the food culture in various ways. For a quick example, due to the restriction of some strict vegetarian, it leads to the creation of simple yet delicious dishes which also nourishes the body.

As some strict vegetarian do not consume egg therefore the alternative substitution for Egg Kaya is Pumpkin Kaya or Sweet Potato Kaya. Not only it benefits vegan and vegetarian, it is also suitable for those allergic to egg or dislike egg, or those hesitant to consume food that uses large amount of eggs. If you like Kaya, you will like this pumpkin kaya too, so how about getting a small tub @ S$4 for bread or pancake spread.

Yammy Lotus is a bit similar to Or Nee (Yam/Sweet Taro Dessert). Yam or Sweet Taro is very common but not purple yam which is nourishing and reliving fatigue. So far, I could not even get Purple Yam in the wet market or supermarket. It has with Purple Yam Chunks and lotus seeds in it, but I prefer that the purple yam paste to be smoother like the Or Nee paste. I would think this Purple Yam Dessert can be further enhanced, to be a cold dessert too for those who like it cold.

Service - Yes , I am impressed by their staff. There was once when I purchase their nutty paradise. When I passed them my hot flask, they went an extra mile to re-heat the nutty paradise prior pouring into my hot flask, so that I can a piping hot drink that I like.

Must Tries: Pumpkin Kaya,Yammy Lotus

Pros: Excellent Service, Healthy Food, Power Juices

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tracy Juice Culture - Fortune Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 893 times since Mar 2010.