Tower Market Gas Station

• Other Other
  • ( 5 reviews )

73801 California Ste 111, Palm Desert, California, USA, 92260

Petrol station with a mini market that sells Chef Tanya's Kitchen vegan pre-packaged foods like salads, sandwiches, dessert, and dinner type items like lasagna. Open Mon-Sun 5:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by psruru

MarkDavidson

Points +34

25 Oct 2020

Good spot to grab Tanya’s Kitchen

Good selection of pre-made sandwiches and salads. They even have prepared seitan and other vegan treats. Probably 10 different kinds!

Pros: Good selection

Cons: A little pricy

manypaws

Points +22

22 Dec 2019

Chef Tanya’s Kitchen!!!

It’s wonderful to have easy access to CTK’s yummy creations when you’re on this end of town!❤️

Pros: Chef Tanya’s Kitchen easy grab and go!

cwarrick1

Points +817

14 Nov 2019

Who would of guessed!!

We stopped here twice!! Both times we were super happy. In town for an event that went through lunch. So we stopped in early grabbed a sandwich and ate it later!! We ate a total of 3 sandwiches and all three were worthy of coming back for. Then we also had a couple of salads. Both of those were great!! So happy we found this little gem, thank you happy cow!! 🐮

TanyaPetrovna

Points +58

01 Aug 2019

Petrol and a Sandwich!

Gas pricing is great. SUPER clean and mini mart is stock with grab and go vegan items from Chef Tanya's Kitchen's (in Palm Springs), best selling items. Sandwiches, salads, desserts.
Great to grab and go while you pump. They have a huge walk in cooler, inside the store stocked with alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.

Easy access in and out.

psruru

Points +21

26 Jul 2019

FanFreakingtastic

Chef Tanya’s Kitchen is now in Palm Desert!

Thanks for being at Tower Market-what a great idea... so fast so easy. Dang Tower Market is deluxe. It’s got all the goodies and super fair $. Their gas is 20 cents a gallon less than the other one I was going to in rancho mirage.

That’s the best walk in refrigerated room I have ever been in I thought about bringing a chair with me next time so wait out summer lol

Every person working there is genuinely nice to me. The managers Rachael n Daniel were helpful n kind. I love it.

Welcome back to Palm Desert Chef Tanya we have missed you we need you thank heaven you’re here now!

The pastrami knocks my socks off. I crazy crave your lasagna and peanut butter cookies oh yeah. I working through the menu lol

Pros: Chef Tanya’s Kitchen (in the grab n go area), Super reasonable prices/they have everything , People are mega nice

Cons: Need one in Palm Springs too

Return to Palm Desert Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tower Market Gas Station closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.