First Review by Lara Tempeh

The only Tempeh I eat - Edit

I'm lucky enough to know which local restaurants stock Totally Tempeh, and it's the only Tempeh I will eat as it's made fresh locally with an authentic Balinese style as owners lived in Bali/married into the culture.

It's a must do for Brisbane dining if you're a Tempeh fan, and if you've not enjoyed it elsewhere, worth giving it a second chance!

Best tempeh in Brisbane - Edit

I was so excited to discover fresh, locally made tempeh was being made in Brisbane. Upon trying it, I was not disappointed. The taste is so beautiful and creamy - the texture is perfect, never dry or soggy (unlike store bought varieties) and the consistency keeps me going back. The owner is fantastic to deal with - helpful and friendly with excellent communication. It's the only tempeh I would buy now. It's best lightly fried with a drizzle of ketchup manis. TRY IT!

Pros: Taste, Locally made , Quality and price

Totally authentic tempeh in Brisbane. - Edit

Have you ever tried freshly made tempeh? If you've eaten tempeh in Indonesia, bought fresh from the markets or from the street vendors, you'll know how it's supposed to taste.

Totally Tempeh was launched in Brisbane to make authentic tempeh just like you get in Indonesia. We began by making it for family and friends, but it was so good we just had to share. Our tempeh got rave reviews in the vegan community and high praise from the local Indonesian community.

So now there's a Facebook page so we can share the love. We always welcome new friends, so please like our page, try our tempeh, and tell us what you think. We aim to bring great tasting, healthy tempeh to the masses.

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Totally Tempeh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1829 times since Nov 2013.