Total Juice Plus

Contact 513-784-1666

631 Vine St, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fresh juices, smoothies, salads, wraps, and one daily soup that's veg. Some items are already vegetarian or could be made vegetarian or vegan by request. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LaShanna

wheat grass ginger beet celery juice - Edit

In town for wedding & birthday. Walked out hotel and 3 stores over is a great place with good people working there and owners son we talked as 3 customers walked in and he answered my few questions and let me know they been there for 10 years and his father the owner comes in to help sometimes to keep in tune with the business, must be a good man been married for 42 years so solid home values and adding healthy habits to the community. I love giving my money to establishments like this that strengthen the community.

Pros: great people, wonderful product, lids for drinks fit very snug. , great location

Cons: didn't have any spicy peppers for drinks/smoothies

Great Juice Bar - Edit

I was in Cincinnati this past week for a work project and found this little juice bar about two blocks from my hotel. They serve up fresh juice fast and with a smile, and the prices were very affordable. Even when there was a line they got my juice to me in just a few minutes. Only downside is that they close at 4, so you have to get down there in the morning or during lunch break, but it's a great way to get out and get something nourishing instead of eating a donut or bagel.

Pros: Fast service, Friendly, Quality juice for a good price

Cons: They close at 4:00

AMAZING - Edit

Okay the vegetarian plate made vegan (w/o feta) is one of the most amazing vegan meals I've had in downtown Cincinnati in a long time! It has the works! I was a little skeptical b/c the lentils and rice aren't hot or mixed together but they worked very well with the other cold items and hummus in this meal. I highly recommend this place!The juices and smoothies are fresh and delicious too!

Pros: fresh, tasty, friendly staff

Cons: hours

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Total Juice Plus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1347 times since Jun 2012.