Tossgreen

Contact 904-619-4356

4375 Southside Blvd Unit 12, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32216

Serves meat, vegan options available. A fast-casual restaurant with an environmental friendly emphasis and healthy, natural foods. Unlimited combination of salad, burrito, or burrito bowl by using fresh ingredients. Uses compostable products to save environment. Menu available online.

Category: American, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by happyweightloss

Great Quick Place For Lunch - Edit

I eat here about once a week for lunch. I absolutely love this place. There are a lot of great options for vegans and you can customize each order! They always ask if each food item is ok to eat. Which is great for those that have preferences or allergies. Also everything is super fresh, handmade, and healthy.
The only complaint is that they were not 100% sure if their dressings were vegan so I usually don't have them.
Great place to eat in the town center.

Pros: Options for vegans , Fresh Produce Daily

Cons: Not enough seating when busy , No trash can outside

Great options and healthy fast food - Edit

I had a great burrito with all the fixins. I love that their pinto beans are also vegetarian while at other places they are not. The salads have interesting topping options. I had a thai salad with cilantro. Next time I think I will ask for the dressing on the side so I can get the proportions just right, as it was a bit heavy for my taste.

Good value, clean, fast, and friendly. Not a very big place for ambiance, but it is cute.

Updated from previous review on Saturday February 02, 2013

Pros: fast, friendly, lots of variety

Cons: charge per topping

Airy and Clean! - Edit

Loved this fresh, clean restaurant! The chef, when told I was a vegan, chose a clean knife and mat to chop on, and was careful not to touch any meat items while preparing my salad, without being asked.

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, fresh food, clean and bright

Cons: too much salad dressing

Not so happy:( - Edit

Today was my first time at tossgreen, I was looking forward to something different, I called in mt order and they said less than five minutes...Great!! When I picked up my salad all they gave me was a bowl of salad in a brown bag, nothing to eat with and they had mixed the dressing into the salad,I got the chopped royale the chicken was so DRY it was uneatable. I'm not a pickie eater at all but I don't think I'm returning to tossgreen anytime soon. It would have been nice if on the to go orders they put in napkins,a fork, menu with the phone number on it so you don't need to look it up, it's the small things that count and keep happy new customers coming back for more. I work at a Wellness center and I would have liked to send my clients there to eat...oh well"not so happy":(

Pros: pick up time, less then 3 rings, friendly

Cons: DRY Chicken, no phone number on menus, did not ask my name for pick up

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tossgreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2089 times since Feb 2013.