Toriton

011-8183366

Toyohira-ku, Sapporo, Hiragishi 2-chome, Sapporo, Japan

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of conveyor belt sushi restaurants. This one offers many choices that are vegan suitable. Order vegan inari, maki and other vegetable rolls. Pay per plate. Chefs can also make special maki rolls when asked. Directions: take the Makomanai subway line to Minami Hiragishi station, and the restaurant is straight forward 15 minutes from the station. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by ItalianChick

decent - Edit

Not bad for going to a normal restaurant and managing a vegan meal. In the hour I was there, the only vegan thing I saw on the conveyor was a few variations on natto. But I requested kampyo, kappa, okra, eggplant, and ume-shiso. Pleasantly, everything came on the cheapest plates... At 120 yen per plates, much cheaper than veggie sushi in other countries. I didn't see any English in the whole restaurant, I wouldn't recommend trying to navigate the experience without a Japanese speaker in your group.

Pros: cheap, fun

Cons: limited options, no english

Best vegan kaiten zushi I ever ate! - Edit

Best vegan kaiten zushi (conveyor belt sushi)I ever ate! Plates start at 120yen. Had alot of vegan maki, not just the usual kappa maki.

Pros: Great vegan maki and nigiris, Nice and helpful staff, Inexpensive

Cons: Not central (but still easy to find), Did not visit this place enough times.

Return to Sapporo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Toriton closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.