Top Tier Treats

• Bakery Bakery
310-478-1971

11511 W Pico Blvd, West Los Angeles, California, USA, 90064

Little bake shop making cakes and baked treats with daily vegan options. Coffee and tea available. Accepts custom vegan cake orders. Re-branded 2017 from previous name Jamaica's Cakes (same ownership). Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:30am-6:00pm, Sun 8:30am-1:30pm.

First Review by gr8vegan

Changed Name - Edit

I saw that Jamaica Cakes changed their name to Top Tier Treats. We wanted a vegan cake so just stopped in this week and got a ready made whole cake that was in the case. Here's my Top Tier Treats review.

Our cake tasted good, but the yellow frosting (fondant) was too thick, and for my personal liking, too sweet. Even when I was washing my plate at home I could not rinse off the fondant -- had to first wipe it with dry towel then rinse it off.

This place is certainly vegan-friendly. There' s always a few vegan treats available in the display case.

Pros: has vegan

awesome vegan cakes - Edit

Jamaica has nothing to do with the Island in the Caribbean, so don't expect a Rasta bakery! Jamaica is the name of the owner. She has a really great selection of vegan cakes, you can customize from the base selections and frosting. Always stop in during holidays because undoubtedly there will be fun decorated treats ready to purchase.

Pros: great custom selections

Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Top Tier Treats closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.