Top of Tacoma Bar and Cafe

3529 Mckinley Ave E, Tacoma, Washington, USA, 98404

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local bar and cafe that labels vegan items, including organic salads. Pool table. Open till 2am but kitchen only serves until midnight. Open Mon 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Thu 11:00am-2:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am, Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by dr

Good and simple - Edit

This is a bar, be aware. I took my 75 yr old mom here for dinner and it was LOUD with tvs blaring sports over the bar and lots of happy drinkers. But the food was good, there were many options for vegetarian... not so sure about vegan. We enjoyed ourselves and the waitresses were great and friendly.

Pros: Good filling food

Cons: a little loud on the weekend

Way above average bar food - Edit

The food here is fantastic! Many options are labeled vegan, or state that they can be made vegan. I have gotten the Buddha wrap and the Moroccan quinoa salad. My favorite is the Buddha wrap. The atmosphere is fun and bar-like. Definitely gets loud and crowded, so if that's not your thing, beware.

Pros: Awesome food, many vegan options, fun atmosphere

Nice Option. - Edit

We have stopped at Top of Tacoma the last two times we have been in Tacoma since it is a nice option for vegetarians (especially if you are allergic to nuts).

Just as the name says it is passes as both a Bar and Café. It is clean and not too loud. We were last there at 6:30 pm on a Saturday night and most tables were full.

Even though it is not all vegetarian/vegan there are plenty of options and we will be back.

Pros: Plenty of Choices, Open long Hours, Prices are right

Cons: Food tends to be too spicy, They tend to overdo it on the cheese

Return to Tacoma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Top of Tacoma Bar and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.