Tony's Kitchen

8 Frodsham St, Chester, England, CH1 3JL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan include all-day vegan breakfast, and soup with herby croutons. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-3:30pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm, Sun 8:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, British, Non-veg

First Review by GemmaWhyard

Vegan Heaven - Edit

A gem of s place. Very helpful and accommodating. Great range to eat and drink. Small place with a big heart. So lucky to have sumbled across this one.

Pros: Many choices, Accommodating , Great personalities

Cons: They also serve meat

amazing options. - Edit

Lovely food at a great price. Tony's Kitchen is a cute little place to eat and the owners couldn't be more accommodating. They offer a great range of vegan food from bean chilli to rocky road! We had a home made soup & a jacket potato with a bean chilli between us. We then followed up with a hot vegan banana bread with vegan butter and it literally melted in our mouths it was so good. 🙌🏻 they even offer a range of plant milks so you can choose your favourite.

They also offer gluten free which will be good if I ever take my mum. Thanks for the lovely food at a reasonable price. I'll be back. 😊

Pros: lots of options available, both sweet and savoury , the owners are vegan and veggie so are accommodati, a range of plant milks

Return to Chester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tony's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.