Tony's Candy Store

• Other Other
+44-1392437771

141 Fore St, Exeter, England, EX4 3AN

Ice cream and milkshakes, candy is mostly retro and/or imported from America. Has vegan ice cream on offer (vary day to day but might include coconut, banana, salted caramel, bounty, and vanilla), and there is sometimes vegan sorbet. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-6:00pm, Fri 9:30am-6:30pm, Sat 9:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by Ffion89

Wonderful vegan ice cream - Edit

I stumbled across Tony's via delivery website Deliveroo, and after looking at the website decided I would go in and get a vegan ice cream when I was in the area.

There was nobody else in the shop at the time, but it had a nice vibe anyway, with retro 1950 diner style tables and seats by the window. I went straight to the ice cream and saw that there was one vegan option which was salted caramel. There was a sign up from a previous day offering vegan chocolate or strawberry ice cream, so I assume some days there is more choice than others. I was more than happy with the salted caramel, and got it to take away in a cone (which Tony kindly pointed out was also vegan).

The ice cream was delicious, and a lovely treat on a sunny day. I would highly recommend a visit. Tony clearly really cares about the products he makes and sells as well as his customers.

Pros: Vegan ice cream, Nice retro style, Very friendly service

Cons: Not a huge variety of vegan options

Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tony's Candy Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.