Tonasket Natural Foods Deli

509-486-4188

21 W 4th St, Tonasket, Washington, USA, 98855

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deli window inside the co-op market. Mostly meat and dairy but you can order a custom sandwich. There is seating room inside. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RachelLouise

Great vegan options in a small town - Edit

This is probably the most vegan-friendly spot in a large radius. The food is great and the staff are helpful. They have a small variety of simple, but tasty, vegan options. I had a tempeh salad with sesame dressing and my husband had a Tempeh Lettuce and Tomato sandwich. One thing I really like about this place is that they posted the ingredients to everything outside the window where you order. That way, you can easily check that the bread and dressing are vegan before ordering.

There's a nice seating area and a wide variety of beverages since it's part of a store.

Also, one thing that made this place memorable for me was that I accidentally left my phone there, and within a couple minutes of leaving someone from the shop called my husband to let him know they had found it.

Pros: Good food, Good prices, Ingredients posted

Cons: Smallish selection

Return to Tonasket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tonasket Natural Foods Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.