Tommy's Thai

303-377-4244

3410 E Colfax Ave, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80206

Serves meat, vegan options available. Busy place with limited seating. Offers a variety of veggie items - inform your server if vegan. Pad thai is made with soy sauce instead of fish sauce and no egg if you are vegan, and available with tofu and vegetables. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:30pm, Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by veganpuggle

Friendly and Delicious - Edit

The service here was great and our server was super helpful helping me make a tasty vegan-friendly choice. We had a curry and pad thai and they were fantastic! Our server was extra friendly and we talked with her a little about where we were from and things to do in Denver. It was so good we tried to go back but it was closed on Sunday. Definitely recommend!

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Vegan friendly

If you are tired of making your thai food at home - Edit

I had the vegan pad thai and an egg roll it was very good. The egg roll was a spring roll wrapper stuffed with veggies battered and fried. I got mine to go because it was very busy in the restaurant. I had to wait 45 minutes for my to go order to be ready so call ahead.

Pros: will make your food vegan.

Cons: no patio, long waits

Vegan Pad Thai really exists - Edit

I eat at the restaurant at least once a week. The Pad Thai is very good, be sure and ask for it to be made vegan with tofu and vegetables (NO EGG). You can get your pad thai mild, medium, or hot. Many other options are available, but the pad thai is my favorite. The restaurant is very busy so I always get my food to go, and the servings are very generous. I usually eat half and save the rest for another meal.

Pros: large portions, family run

Cons: busy, closed sunday , closed during family vacations

sairam_hb 06 Mar 2014 - is the pad thai only vegan or other options also which are vegan - i went to thai lotus and they were the worst -Thanks!!

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tommy's Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.