Tommy Sugo

( 1 review )

Broadway Fair Shopping Centre, 88 Broadway, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual pasta eatery. Design your own by choosing the pasta and sauce, add condiments as you require. Cold brew and coffee with almond and soy milk options.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Fast food, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by UrVeggieMate

Calling all veg*n uni students! - Edit

This place is in a great location; in the Broadway Fair shopping centre, and about 5 mins walk from the University of Western Australia. Naturally, this means that the shopping centre can get a little busy during the lunch rush (around 12-1). Be mindful of this.

They do list clearly on the menu what is vegetarian, but not what is vegan.

I've been here twice, once as a vegetarian and once as a vegan. I tried their cheese arancini balls and they were amazing; very indulgent!
As a vegan, I ordered zucchini noodles with a chickpea tomato sauce and I remember thinking first that for the amount of pasta they give you, it's very good value for money! The other thing I thought was that the pasta sauce was unbeatable! Of all the Italian restaurants I've been to in Perth, I've never had a tomato based sauce that was as flavourful as the one at Tommy Sugo's. Would give 3.5 stars if I could. My only gripe is that I wish they had more vegan options :-/

If you're a veg*n uni student at UWA and don't have the time to bring food from home/are tired of eating the uni food, definitely pay a visit to Tommy Sugo's!

Pros: Good value for money - especially the pasta! , Great location for uni students

Cons: Would like them to list vegan options on the menu

Return to Nedlands Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tommy Sugo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.