Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Tomato Bar Pizza Bakery

219-462-7499

2310 Laporte Ave, Valparaiso, Indiana, USA, 46383

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan menu with vegan pepperoni and sausage, bbq jackfruit, vegan cheese, and the house pizza dough is vegan. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by happycowgirl

happycowgirl

Contributions +3213

16 Jul 2018

Amazing! - Edit

*They have house made vegan sausage now and are adding vegan chorizo!* They have daiya vegan cheese, vegan pizza dough and a huge selection of gourmet toppings like spinach, artichokes, and kalamata olives make the pizza here awesome. Make-your-own calzones are HUGE! Great salad selection as well. Portion sizes are very large. Outstanding craft beer menu.

moMMaJoNes

Contributions +66

15 Jul 2018

Vegan menu - Edit

My daughter and I came here. She is not vegan, but vegetarian. She was happy with her cheese pizza. I had a vegan pizza and we shared the vegan dough nuts as an ap. Beware— these are HUGE. We expected something much smaller. An order of 3 would have been more than enough for the two of us. 10 inch pizza could have easily been split if we ate the same diet as well. Overall, we were both really happy with our meals and had a lot left over.

Pros: Specific vegan menu, All crust is vegan , Great for families

Return to Valparaiso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tomato Bar Pizza Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.