Tom and Chee

812-401-2433

2121 N Green River Rd, Evansville, Indiana, USA, 47715

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise grilled cheese sandwich eatery. Vegans could get vegan cheese and the tomato soup.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Asehii

Greasy, Yummy, Vegan Cheezy - Edit

All 41 locations of this chain have vegan cheese! All the grilled cheese sandwich varieties can be veganized! The classic tomato soup is vegan (and delicious)! The white and rye breads are vegan. In addition to the classic grilled cheese and tomato soup, this place has salad, veggie melts and grilled, stuffed donuts for dessert (think stuffed French toast).

If you're vegan, you're probably pretty healthy and tend to steer clear of greasy foods. The grilled cheese is definitely on the greasy side. If I were to come here again, I would ask to have the bread toasted instead of grilled and then it would be perfect to me! But if you're looking for some greasy comfort food, this is the place!

eh - Edit

I was pretty excited about this place opening, but pretty disappointed once I tried it. It might just be personal taste, but everything was WAAAY too greasy to me. I couldn't even finish it.

Cons: Too much grease

Return to Evansville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tom and Chee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.