First Review by Kyttiara

BEST BURGERS EVER!! - Edit

I have tasted many vegan burgers in my lifetime but none have been anywhere near as delicious as the ones available in Markthalle Neun. It's the foodie capital of Berlin for a reason. The food is damn good.

The best of the best was the Tofu Tussis stand. The patty was incredible and you could tell the bread, veggies and all the other toppings were chosen with care. Together they made the most delicious combination.

We loved it so much I had to have another at Vegan Sommerfest less than a week later. That time I opted for a black burger with jalepenos and it was just as good. They can't be criticized on their consistency.

Unfortunately I never got to try their in-house fermented tofu. Maybe next time, although you bet I'm getting those burgers again.

Pros: Amazing quality, Most delicious burger I've ever had

Cons: Only available at events and Street Food Thursday

decent - Edit

Had the tofu balls during the Thursday street market night. They were dry and a bit tasteless :/

My fav tofu in Berlin! - Edit

When I go to Neukölln, I would generally stop by Tofu Tussis to get my fresh tofu of the month (+ some others)... It's like no other tofu you've ever tasted! Fresh, original and with flavor. And it's local!

Pros: super soft tofu, very tasty, different cool flavors (peanuts, seaweed, rosso..)

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tofu Tussis closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.