Contributions +195

If I could only make or get these choices at home! - Edit

First off - I am a Soy lover. I actually love love love the stuff. I can eat raw unflavored block tofu like others munch on peanuts, but, how amazingly great it is when I have the option for yummy flavors and textures beyond the block!
So my faves - the Barbecue and the Spicy Barbecue sticks are great, but are they my favorites. Not sure, because that would mean I like them better than the Alder Smoked Sticks. But if I claimed that as my favorite, it would mean I like it better than the amazingly delicious Sausage Patties.
Really, it's just too hard to decide. And for an alternate to the firm stuff, try some of the Tofu Dill Dip, or the freaking amazing Smoked Tofu Spread. And also, great and fresh made Soymilk in plain, vanilla or chocolate - Yumm!!
Made with all Organic Soybeans and organic and fresh ingredients. Their claim to fame is "Small Batches - Handmade"
Order it from the Shop, or get it at any local stores and many restaurants you go to in the County will be using Tofu Shop products.

Pros: Delicious, Many Many Choices and Varieties, Independent, Small Scale, Hand Made

Cons: You may over indulge!

Return to Arcata Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tofu Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.