Today's Natural Solutions

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
905-240-6066

1618 Dundas St E, Whitby, Ontario, Canada

Grocery store sells natural supplements, vegan and vegetarian foodstuff, natural beauty supplies, and more.

1 Review

First Review by veganosh

Very friendly and helpful staff; nice shop - Edit

What stands out the most about TNS for me is the extraordinarily knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Without fail, that is my experience there.

TNS' prices are not fantastic, and probably cannot be given that they are independent and face competition from bigger places like Healthy Planet - as well as mainstream shops that carry more and more organic/health products. I would prefer to support these guys though and I do when I can.

They have a 10% off EVERYTHING sale the last Friday of the month and I always go to get my protein powders as well as various other items, like Zengarry cashew cheeses.

I really like this place. It's the best health food store in the area (Feel Good Natural in Oshawa - sadly closing - is good too, but doesn't carry as much). I highly recommend popping in - make sure you give yourself enough time to check out Lil Organic Kitchen next door as well. Both places are amazing finds in an innocuous strip plaza in suburbia.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-16

Pros: extremely helpful and friendly staff, great end of month sale

Return to Whitby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Today's Natural Solutions closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.