Toby Carvery

( 1 review )
+44-1737768434

2 Redstone Hill, Redhill, England, RH1 4BL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub/restaurant chain, be warned that it's a carvery and is primarily meatstuff, but it's an option to go with non-veg diners. Vegan dishes might be an allotment pie, a curried veg bake, or another. You could also order a few sides to make a meal, like roast potatoes, stuffing, apple sauce, cranberry sauce, mint sauce, etc. Help yourself to vegetables from the carvery next to the meat. Vegan items marked on the menu, and a note states that vegans should ask for vegetables without glaze (contains butter). Ask about butter use. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-12:00am, Sun 8:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LauraStone90

East Surrey Vegetarians & Vegans Met Up Here! - Edit

I run the East Surrey Veg group (on Facebook), and we arranged our very first meetup here! I was a bit dubious, with it being a 'carvery', but the 3 Vegan mains have their own section on the menu, and the manager and chef were super helpful, with regards to explaining which vegetables were Vegan-friendly. The main dishes were lovely (I had the lentil cottage pie, and my partner had the wellington-we shared!!). The desert was really lovely, too! The only down side, overall, was that the vegetables were overcooked a bit for me, and the fact that they're fairly close to the meat deck.

Pros: 3 clearly labelled Vegan options, Unlimited vegetables with the mains, A Vegan desert which isn't sorbet/fruit

Cons: Veg a bit overcooked, Veg is close to the meat deck, No dairy-free cream with Vegan desert

Return to Redhill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Toby Carvery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.