To San Fransisco

( 1 review )
+30-2155512845

Kerameikou 99, Athens, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves vegetarian dishes, of which some are vegan or can be made vegan. Greek style restaurant and staff is knowledgeable about veganism. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by KatiaCatia

knowledgeable people - Edit

The sandwiches of this place are my usual Friday dinners. I eat there from their very beginning. There are many different options and almost the 1/3 of their menu is vegan or can be veganised. The owners always try and succeed to use locally produced ingredients and whenever possible organic even in their non vegan sandwiches. They are environmentally friendly in many aspects. They choose "greener" packages, they have reclaimed reused furniture, they support the local market and they strive to find the best quality ingredients.
I love the combinations in their sandwiches and I always recommend the place to friends and travellers.
I have to mention that some people find it a little overpriced. I don't agree, since I know that the quality is the best found and I know that the quality costs. Their prices are not high anyway.
Sometimes when it gets crowded you might have to wait a little bit more for your order.
I definitely recommend it!

Pros: Vegan 1/3 of the menu, informed personnel, locally produced ingredients

Cons: occasionally delays

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has To San Fransisco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.