Tlaolli

( 1 review )
317-410-9507

2830 E Washington St, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers many clearly labeled vegetarian and vegan choices on the menu, including tamales, Miller's and ecdc torta, in addition to soups. All beans and rice are vegan. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kaduhacissej

Go here immediately - Edit

I am so glad we finally decided to check this place out! As stated, they have several vegan-friendly items on the menu (and most veg ones can be made vegan). Spousal unit got the ECDC torta, and I got a trio of tacos-soyrizo & poblano, jackfruit, and hibiscus flower. While waiting for the order, they gave us a taste of the charro beans, which were amazingly delicious. The tacos were some of the most delicious tacos I have ever had. Soyrizo & poblano was my fave, but I would get them all again. Whatever they do to the jackfruit is magical. I have not had many tortas before, but I cannot imagine one being better than ECDC (husband reluctantly let me have a bite). We cannot wait to make it back here, and try all the other vegan goodness. I didn’t get their names, but the two people working (one may have been owner/chef?) were kind and helpful. There are just a few seats currently in this tiny spot, but they said there would be more soon (there was some construction going on out back). I give this place the highest review HC will let a not strictly veg place receive!
p.s. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to get into the parking lot, but basically just find the alley behind the library next door, and you’ll make it there. It shares a building with a cafe.

Pros: vegan tacos!, amazingly delicious!, awesome staff!

Cons: limited seating

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tlaolli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.