Tin Tin Vegetarian Take-Away - Fou Wah Centre

Contact 852-25959178

Shop 2B, 1F, Fou Wah Centre, 210 Castle Peak Rd, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong, China,

Take away counter selling savories, dim sum, mockmeats, sweet buns, herbal drinks, and more. Located immediately inside the entrance to the building. MTR exits Tsuen Wan exit B2 or E. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Stevie

Amazing - Edit

We went here on our way to the airport to grab some food for a day of travelling. We tried some dim sum for breakfast and then got a big box of different mock meats to go to eat later in the day. Wow! This place was delicious and quite reasonably priced compared to other places i ate in Hong Kong. I didn't stay in Hong Kong very long so I didn't have so much of a chance to see how this compares to other restaurants, so my standard of comparison is based on similar restaurants in the U.S. and Europe which are probably generally less good than around here, but at least by my standards this was really delicious. I'll be dreaming of this place for some time to come, wish there was a takeout place like this near where I live. I think the address written here is slightly off (unless there are two of these?) but I found it by looking in the shopping center directory.

Tin Tin Vegetarian - Fou Wah Centre, Hong Kong - Edit

If you've been to Tin Tin anywhere else in Hong Kong then you'll know what to expect. Tasty & bargain priced take away vegetarian food. They sell a variety of herbal drinks which in the chiller, they were selling like there's no tomorrow.

The 2 ladies working here were very jolly once I tried to engage them in some pleasantries, very nice people indeed.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty and inexpensive

Return to New Territories Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tin Tin Vegetarian Take-Away - Fou Wah Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 983 times since Aug 2007.